The entry into full suspension ebiking. Sleek aluminium frame housing a 630Wh battery to power the 85Nm Shimano EP8 motor. Suntour suspension and Shimano Deore 10 speed drivetrain.
The eOne-Sixty is the headline grabber of the Merida eBike range; for 3 generations it's been winning tests, gathering accolades and generally hogging the limelight! The eOne-Forty shares exactly the same frame and design features but has different ride characteristics. The shock stroke on the eOne-Forty is shorter, reducing rear travel to 133mm and creating a steeper seat angle. The shorter 140mm fork extends the reach, delivering a slightly steeper head angle. In combination these small changes make the eOne-Forty more agile and playful; a highly competent climber that's perfect for all day riding. The mixed wheel size set up is carried over, to give the e-full suspension bikes precise steering, fantastic ‘rolling over obstacles’ behaviour yet maximum traction, a 29er front wheel with a 2.5" tyre is combined with a 650B rear wheel, equipped with a slightly wider 2.6" tyre. The perfect combination of precision, playfulness and traction. All eOne-Forty models use the powerful Shimano EP8 85NM motor and bigger 630Wh battery (with the exception of frame size - S which uses 504Wh). Shimano's e-Tube app allows you to tailor power delivery to suit your riding style; you can set two profiles; one for shredding and one for cruising.
- Lite III - Hydroformed 6061 Double butted aluminium with intergrated battery. Internal cable routing via Smart entry ports. Tapered head tube, 148 x 12mm axle standard. Max. tyre size 27.5" x 2.8".
- Shimano Steps EP8; 85Nm
- Shimano E8036; 630Wh internal battery
- 630 Wh
- Shimano SC-E5003A
- Shimano EC-E6002; 2A Charging current
- Merida Power Cap button
- Shimano SC-E5003A
- Suntour RS-Edge-TR-LO-R8-M6; lockout
- Suntour XCR34 LOR DS; Air; Boost; 140mm; Tapered; 51mm fork offset; Max. tyre size: 29" x 2.4"
- Shimano Deore M4100 with Shimano SL -MT500-IL lever
- Shimano Deore RDM5120 10
- Part of Shimano Steps motor
- KMC e10s
- Shimano CRE70-B; 34 tooth chainring with Shimano FCEM600; 165mm length crank
- Shimano M4100; 11-46 teeth; 10 speed
- Shimano M4100
- Shimano M42040; 4 piston hydraulic disc brake caliper with Shimano RT30; 203 mm rotor
- Shimano M4100; 2 piston hydraulic disc brake caliper with Shimano RTEM300; 180 mm rotor
- Merida Expert EC
- Merida Expert eTR; 780mm wide; 20mm rise
- Merida Expert eTRII; aluminium; 35mm diameter; 0 degree rise - Stem length: 50mm (all sizes). GoPro & Supernova mount point.
- VP Components, VPE-537
- Merida Comp SL; V-mount
- Merida Comp TR; 30.9mm diameter; in-line; Drop: 100mm (S), 125mm (M/L), 150mm (XL/XXL)
- 29" / 27.5"
- Merida Comp TR; 29mm inner rim width; Aluminium
- Black stainless
- Shimano MT400-B; 110x15mm; 32 spokes; Center lock
- Shimano MT400-B; 148x12mm; 36 spokes; Center lock; including removable lever with 4/6mm Allen key
- Maxxis Rekon; 29" x 2.4"; Dual; wire bead
- Maxxis Rekon; 27.5" x 2.6"; EXO; wire bead
- Anthracite / Black
- CG-119PG front light
- CG-404RG rear light
- Shimano Satellite charging port; EW-CP100